B&B OYO is what you could call a ’boutique bed & breakfast’. Allow me to explain:
We try to bridge the gap between hotel comfort and the coziness of a Bed and Breakfast. Also, our beds are so comfy, you might not want to get up. So snooze a bit, it’s OK. We’ll prepare you a fresh quality breakfast to kick-start your day. Wake up and smell the coffee…
Here are some of our other ‘services‘:
- Perfect location
- Free WiFi
- Great beds from natural materials, by greensleep.com
- Free coffee and tea in the room
- Tourist information, tips and tricks, do’s and don’ts; become an instant local!
- Parking in front (paying from 9am to 6pm or totally free one street away)
- Check-in 4pm – 10pm, Check-out before 11am
- Bike rental just around the corner
- We strive to make your stay hassle-free
- Perfect for business or pleasure
- Non-smoking B&B (except on the terrace)
- Children can not be accommodated
- No pets allowed
- Max. 2 persons per room
You are a guest in our home, so first of all, welcome! Secondly, we are very easy-going, so sit back and relax.
Each of the 3 rooms are on the first floor. Please note that we don’t have an elevator, but I would be happy to carry your luggage upstairs.
Every room is different and has a very unique feel to it. Be warned though, all rooms are extremely cosy.
As we want to guarantee you a nice and quiet stay, we have opted not to accommodate children. This is not a place for pets either. We just want to guarantee you some peace and quiet.
Don’t worry if you have bicycles, you can safely park (and charge) them in our large entrance hall.
From books and magazines to the ever changing trendy interior and decoration ideas around the house. Or sit on the terrace, listen to the birds and let inspiration come to you.
And last, but certainly not least: LOCATION
The B&B is quietly located within walking distance of the railway station and the city centre. There’s loads of parking space in front and Kortrijk Xpo is only 5 minutes away by car or bus. Here’s the map with more info.